Ahead of its May 21 launch of the upcoming Honor 20 and the Honor 20 Pro smartphones, Honor has already launched the Honor 20 Lite smartphone. The highlights of the device include a 6.21-inch FullView display, triple rear cameras, HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor, and a 3400mAh battery.
The Honor 20 Lite features a 6.21-inch LTPS LCD notched display with 2340×1080 pixels screen resolution and 415ppi pixel density. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage (expandable up to 512GB using a microSD card). Other hardware specifications include USB 2.0, GPS, NFC, and a fingerprint scanner. The device has a 3400mAh battery and runs on EMUI 9 based on Android 9 Pie.
In terms of optics, the Honor 20 Lite features a triple camera set up on the rear with a 24MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, it has a 32MP camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfies.
Honor 20 Lite Specifications
- 6.21-inch LTPS LCD display with 415ppi pixel density
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor
- 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB using a microSD card
- Triple rear camera (24MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture + 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture) on the rear, 32MP with f/2.0 aperture on the front
- USB 2.0, GPS, NFC, and fingerprint scanner
- 3400mAh battery
- EMUI 9 based on Android 9 Pie
Honor 20 Lite Pricing and Availability
The Honor 20 Lite comes in three color options: Phantom Red, Phantom Blue, and Midnight Blue. It is currently available in Malaysia and the UK for RM 949 and GBP 249 respectively. As for availability, the device can be bought in Malaysia starting today and in the UK starting May 15. We still do not have any information on the Indian launch of the product. So stay tuned to TechPP for further updates.