It’s that time of the year again when two of the biggest online shopping platforms, Amazon and Flipkart, come up with lucrative deals for their customers across a wide range of products. We are talking about Amazon’s ‘Great Indian Festival’ and Flipkart’s ‘The Big Billion Days‘ sale. Both the sales start on September 29 and go on till September 4. Flipkart customers with Flipkart Plus subscription get early access to the sale, which starts on September 29 at 8 PM. To help you get the best deals and make the most of the sale, we have a curated list of all smartphone deals on The Big Billion Days sale.
- iPhone X – the ‘tenth’ anniversary phone from Apple, which introduced a new design after a long time is going on sale during the Big Billion Days. It comes with an A11 Bionic Chip, dual rear cameras, and FaceID for authentication, which is also its USP. The phone will be available starting September 30 for a very attractive price of Rs 44,999 with discounts on credit and debit cards. Plus extra Rs 2,000 off for payments above Rs 40,000.
- Pixel 3a | 3a XL – touted as ‘affordable’ Pixel phones, the Pixel 3a series has a slight change over the top-of-the-line Pixel 3 lineup. However, the Pixel 3a/3a XL share the same 12MP Sony IMX363 sensor seen on the Pixel 3, there are certainly a few changes on the inside. Though some found the phone to be a bit on the expensive side with its launch price tag, the price cut during the sale does make it a pretty good deal. Flipkart will be selling the phone for Rs 29,999 down from its regular Rs 39,999 price tag during the sale.
- Pixel 3 | 3 XL – The best offering from Google, the Pixel 3 series checks most of the boxes when it comes to what to the best smartphone checklist. Although there are a few drawbacks with the device and its launch price was on the expensive side, the price cut surely looks promising. The deal offers the phone for Rs 42,999 during the sale, which in our opinion is a pretty good deal.
- Redmi Note 7 Pro – marketed as one of the best 48MP cameras on a smartphone for its price range, the Note 7 Pro gets a price cut during the sale. It will be sold for Rs 11,999 (4GB+64GB), Rs 13,999 (6GB+64GB), and Rs 14,999 (6GB+128GB), which is a pretty good deal in our opinion. To jog your memory, the phone has a Snapdragon 675 processor, a 48MP primary camera, and a decent 4000mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0 support.
- Redmi Note 7s – a sibling to the Note 7 Pro, the 7s comes with a 48MP camera at a relatively lower price point. And during the sale, it goes on sale for Rs 8,999 (3GB+32GB) and Rs 9,999 (4GB+64GB) down from Rs 11,999 and Rs 13,999 respectively. The phone runs on the Snapdragon 660 AIE processor and has the same 4000mAh found on the Note 7 Pro.
- Redmi K20 – announced a few months back, the K20 is the latest flagship from the company, and it goes on sale during the Big Billion Days sale from Flipkart. It is powered by the Snapdragon 730 processor and includes a 48MP primary camera on the rear. The phone will be available for a price of Rs 19,999 during the sale, instead of its regular Rs 22,999 price tag, which is a good deal for the price. Also, at a starting price of Rs 24,999, the Redmi K20 Pro becomes the lowest priced smartphone with Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- Redmi 7A – for those looking for a good budget smartphone, the Redmi 7A manages to fill in the shoes, to some extent. It comes with a Snapdragon 439 processor, an impressive 4000mAh battery, and the Sony IMX486 sensor, which, in its price segment, is only offered on the 7A. Until now, the phone has been sold for Rs 6,499, however, during the sale, it gets a price cut, and will be sold for Rs 4,999.
- Black Shark 2 – with smartphone gaming becoming a thing, the Black Shark 2 from Xiaomi is one of the contenders for the best gaming smartphones. It comes with a Snapdragon 855 processor, a 4000mAh battery, and a liquid-cooling system, which aims to offer unthrottled gaming performance. The phone gets a price cut for the sale and can be bought for Rs 29,999 (6GB+128GB) and Rs 39,999 (12GB+256GB) down from its regular price of Rs 39,999 and Rs 49,999 respectively.
- Realme XT – a competitor to the Redmi Note 7 Pro and most other smartphones in the mid-segment, the XT surely has a lot to offer for its price. It comes with a quad-camera setup on the rear with a 64MP primary camera, looking straight into the eyes of other competitors, and includes a Snapdragon 712 processor and a fairly good 4000mAh battery with VOOC Charge 3.0. Flipkart will be selling the phone for Rs 15,999 instead of its regular price of Rs 16,999 during the sale.
- Realme 5 – if you are looking for good specifications but do not want to spend a huge chunk of your money, the Realme 5 is a good fit. It runs on Snapdragon 665 and has a massive 5000mAh battery. For optics, the phone includes a quad-camera setup on the rear with a 12MP primary sensor. It will be available for Rs 8,999 during the sale as opposed to its regular Rs 10,999 price tag.
- Realme 3 Pro – competing with the likes of Redmi’s Note lineup, the Realme 3 Pro stands as a promising device with the Snapdragon 710 at its core paired with a 4045mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging support. Not to mention, a 25MP primary sensor and support for Widevine L1 certification. It goes on sale for Rs 10,999 down from its 15,999 price tag, making it a pretty good deal.
- Nokia 6.1 Plus – even though its a year old phone, the price during the sale makes it a good choice for those looking for a smartphone with moderate performance and decent battery life. The phone comes with a Snapdragon 636 processor that performs well for most of the day-to-day scenarios and has a 3060mAh battery (with Quick Charge 3 support) which can easily get through a day’s usage without any issues. It will be available for Rs 8,999, down from its regular price of Rs 16,999.
- Asus 6Z – for a price tag of Rs 31,999 at its launch, the 6Z turned out to be a bit on the expensive side for some. But now, with Flipkart offering price cut on the phone during its Big Billion Days sale, it is a fairly decent deal for a price of Rs 27,999. The USP of the phone is its flipping selfie camera mechanism, in addition to the Snapdragon 855 processor under the hood and the mammoth 5000mAh battery that can easily last through the day.
- Realme C2 – launched alongside the Realme 3 Pro, the C2 is a successor to the C1 and packs an Helio P22 processor and a 4000mAh, in addition to the dual rear cameras. It competes against the likes of Galaxy M10 and Redmi 7A. At the time of sale, the phone will be available for Rs 5,999 (2GB+32GB) and Rs 6,999 (3GB+32GB).
- Vivo Z1 Pro – with competitors like Redmi Note 7 Pro and the Realme 3 Pro, the Z1 Pro has a lot to prove. And to a certain extent, it does manage to offer good competition, except for the camera. However, apart from that, the Snapdragon 712 processor and the 5000mAh battery does offer good performance. With a price cut during the sale, the phone can be availed for Rs 12,990 down from Rs 14,990.
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ – the S-line upgrades from the last year, the S9 and S9+, are up for sale during the Big Billion Days sale. For the most part, the phones share similar hardware, with a Snapdragon 845 processor running under the hood, a 3000mAh battery on the S9 and a 3500mAh battery on the S9+, along with a single 12MP camera on the S9 and a dual 12MP + 12MP camera with a variable aperture on the S9+. Both devices get a price cut for the sale and can be bought for Rs 29,999 (S9) and Rs 34,999 (S9+).
Note – this article will be updated as new deals are announced. Check back for more deals and updates.