Reliance Jio PostPaid Plus Plans: Everything you need to know
Free OTT and in-flight connectivity!
After disrupting the prepaid, broadband, and DTH space, Reliance Jio is now looking to unsettle the postpaid subscription with its all-new plans under the Jio PostpaidPlus service. Until now, there was only one postpaid plan from the company, but that is about to change soon. The latest postpaid plans start at Rs 399 and go all the way up to Rs 1499. Here’s a closer look at the plans and what they have to offer.
Jio PostPaid Plus Plans
Jio is offering five PostPaid Plus plans in total, which are:
1. Rs 399 – 75GB data; unlimited voice & SMS, 200GB data rollover; Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar subscription
2. Rs 599 – 100GB data; unlimited voice & SMS, 200GB data rollover; Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar subscription; 1 additional SIM card with Family plan
3. Rs 799 – 150GB data; unlimited voice & SMS, 200GB data rollover; Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar subscription; 2 additional SIM cards with Family plan
4. Rs 999 – 200GB data; unlimited voice & SMS, 500GB data rollover; Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar subscription; 3 additional SIM cards with Family plan
5. Rs 1499 – 300GB data; unlimited voice & SMS, 500GB data rollover; Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar subscription; unlimited data and voice in USA and UAE
Key highlights of Jio PostPaidPlus plans:
1. Entertainment Plus:
i. Subscription to OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, and Hotstar
ii. Jio apps with 650+ live TV channels and other content
2. Features Plus:
i. Family plan available at Rs 250 per connection
ii. Wi-Fi calling in India and abroad (USA and UAE)
3. International Plus:
i. In-flight connectivity for Indians traveling abroad
ii. India calling at Re 1
iii. ISD calling at 50 paise per minute
How to avail JioPostPaid Plus
1. Existing Postpaid users
Existing postpaid users can either get a JioPostpaidPlus SIM card home delivered by either visiting jio.com/postpaid or by calling on 180088998899. Moreover, they can also continue with their operator’s existing credit limit by sending a ‘Hi’ to 8850188501 on WhatsApp.
2. Prepaid Users
Customers can get JioPostpaidPlus SIM card delivered to their home by either visiting jio.com/postpaid or calling on 180088998899.
Reliance JioPostPaid Plus FAQ
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the new PostPaid Plus plans from Reliance Jio.
What is EntertainmentPlus?
All Reliance JioPostPaid Plus plans come with free access to popular OTT apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar. Also, Jio’s own suite of apps like Jio TV, Jio Cinema and Jio Saavn.
Which Netflix and Hotstar plan is included?
Irrespective of which PostPaid Plus plan you choose, you will get free access to Netflix Mobile (worth Rs 199 per month) where you can watch all content at 480p resolution. As for Disney+ Hotstar, you get free access to the Disney+ Hotstar VIP plan worth Rs 399 per year.
What are the special family plans on JioPostPaid Plus?
- Family plan for your entire family at Rs 250 per connection
- Data rollover up to 500GB
- Free WiFi calling in India and abroad.
JioPostPaid Plus Availability
The all-new JioPostpaidPlus service will be available starting September 24. Sim cards can be purchased from Jio stores starting Sep 24.