Ashampoo Music Studio 2009 is the lighter version of Ashampoo Music Studio 3 which costs $29.99 which includes everything you need to create, edit and manage your digital music collection. The basic features available in Ashampoo Music Studio 2009 can be seen in the below screenshot
Cool New Features of Ashampoo Music Studio
1. Multi-format CD ripping: rip tracks directly from audio CDs to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files
2. Audio recording: Record directly from any audio source (microphone, aux, line in etc.) to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files.
3. File organization: You can now rename multiple audio files using patterns like %artist% – %title%. You can also use the feature to move files to specified folders.
4. Audio file editing: Extensive new audio editing features. Cut, mix, modify tracks, normalize the volume, fade-in, fade-out, change the volume, add silence etc.
5. CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning: In addition to burning audio and MP3 CDs you can now burn DVDs and Blu-ray discs with audio files.
6. Extended playlist import support: You can now also import playlists from WinAmp M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
7. Improved damaged file repair features: The program can find, repair and move damaged audio files in all the following formats: MP3, Ogg, FLAC, WAV.
How to Grab Free Promotion of Ashampoo Music Studio 2009
1. Visit the promotion page where only the eMail address is mandatory. Enter the proper address and click Send.
2. If you already have an Ashampoo account you’ll be asked to enter your password and you will find your free Registration Key in the dedicated place. But if you do not have an Ashampoo personal account, you will be needed to register as per the instructions given in the email.
3. So, in the Email, click the link leading you to a First Ashampoo Product Registration Page. As you can see in screen shot all information are optional so you only need to click on “OK Send“.
4. In you Personal Ashampoo Account Page, you must click on “My Free Reg Keys” in the left side menu. Note that you will also receive a second e-mail message from Ashampoo, containing this registration key , but also your password for this Ashampoo Account.
5. Go to the Computerbild.de Promotion Page and download the installer ( 20 Mb ) by clicking on “Herunterladen“.
6. The first thing you’ll be asked when running the installer will be to choose the English language ( unless you prefer German ). Don’t forget to use your reg. key when installing.
That’s it. Let me know how you liked this cool Ashampoo product.