Like it or not. Twitter has quickly transformed into a marketing tool. Bloggers use it to market their blogs, webmasters use it to market their websites, Movie stars use it to market their movies, Affiliates use it sell their stuff and there is no end to this list. So, even when you are busy, you just can’t afford to stop tweeting and go silent for a long time.
Also Read: Ultimate Collection of Twitter Cartoons
Not to worry, you can schedule the tweets! And there are multiple ways to do that. Read on.
Top 10 Ways to Schedule your Tweets
- Tweet hourly/daily/monthly announcements
- appointment/milestone reminders
- run a time-based scavenger hunt
- notify subscribers about upcoming podcast or video episodes
- appear as if you never sleep
- schedule unlimited amount of tweets
- easy to manage all your scheduled tweets
- edit or delete scheduled tweets from the dashboard
- Twitter + AutoResponder = TwitResponse!
- java based cross platform twitter desktop client
- Uses a “tweetfile” (like a clean text file) where each line is considered a tweet
- set your tweets in this file and schedule the time where each tweet will be published.
- schedule your Twitter messages
- Send it at a specific time in the future or send a recurring tweet daily, weekly, monthly or yearly!
- Flip/Reverse your tweets!
- Schedule all of your meeting reminders months in advance
- you can send tweets via eMail as well
- Post reminders of assignments and papers due. Tweet when your office is open or closed
- You can schedule DMs as well as view pending tweets
- schedule tweets + manage multiple accounts
- choose to receive an email when that tweet has gone out
- you can schedule a tweet to post on more than one account at once
- no recurring tweet schedule option
- Tweet scheduler
- Twitter calendar, a multi-user management system and RSS to Twitter management
- recurring tweet schedule option
- doesn’t use Twitter oAuth which is a potential security issue
- schedule tweets by clicking on the date on the calendar
- keep your Twitter stream ticking over with new tweets even when you’re not in front of your computer
- simple and easy to use
9. Schedule Twitter Posts
- Save and schedule up to 1000 tweets — set and forget strategy
- Automatically send out scheduled tweets as frequent as every 5 minutes
- Bulk upload and schedule tweets for future posting
- For a free account, you can schedule up to 5 tweets which must be at least 4 hours apart
- With a Pro account ($19.95/month) you can schedule up to 100 tweets which must be at least 30 minutes apart
10. Tycoon Scheduler
- schedule future tweet updates on your Twitter account
- schedule tweets to re-occur on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis
- you can run Tycoon Scheduler from your OWN server
- FLIP/REVERSE Your Tweets!
Was this article helpful?
TechPP is supported by our audience. We may earn affiliate commissions from buying links on this site.