Day 16 of TechPP Mega Christmas Giveaway and we have had some really cool software reviewed and given away in these 2 weeks. Today, we have SWF to video converter from Sothink, which is an excellent and professional Flash converter for Flash SWF to video conversion. It converts Macromedia Flash SWF to AVI, MPEG, iPod/PSP (MP4), 3GP, animated GIF, image series and more other popular formats.
This Flash to video converter enables you to convert Flash to video which includes audio, action scripts or movie clips. SWF to Video Converter can always maintain excellent quality of original video and audio, help you produce various videos and Flash movies with advanced effect, and then you can enjoy fancy Flash animations on portable devices with ease.
What it can do?
Sothink SWF to Video Converter Features
- Convert Flash SWF to AVI, MPEG, iPod/PSP (MP4), 3GP, animated GIF
- Convert Flash SWF to image series (BMP/PNG/GIF/JPEG)
- Crop Flash movies freely before you convert Flash to video files
- Add watermark, logo, copyright image onto the created video
- Adjust the position and transparency of watermark
- Adjust volume easily with a slider
- Support adopting different Flash to video encoder (XviD, DivX, MS-MPEG V1/V2/V3)
- Support Flash movies including Action Scripts, movie clips, and sound
- The Flash file with human interaction can be captured interactively or frame by frame before Flash conversion
The installation was breeze and the process to convert SWF to video/image was fast as well. There are basically 4 simple steps in this:
1. Select and load the SWF to be converted.
2. When you load the video, you will be able to see the current settings and you will be able to preview it as well.
3. Click Next to continue. Now, you can crop your video and even add a watermark image
4. Hit Next to go to the next step. Here, you need to choose your output format and if you wish, you can change the settings as well.
5. Once you are happy with the format and its settings, click Next and here the actual conversion starts. To start recording/convert, hit “Play and capture”.
6. After your capturing is done, the conversion will start
7. Once the conversion is done, you will see a notification.
The resource usage is minimal and the speed depends on the length of your SWF video. This utility is unique and it does what it promises to do. You can download a trial version of this software and can use it free for 30 days. To continue using it, you would have to pay $79.95!
Sothink SWF to Video Converter
Sothink has lot of interesting products in its kitty, both for daily use and professional use. We were given an option to choose the software product to be given away, and since SWF to video converter is so unique and rare software, we thought of having it for our Christmas Giveaway. We have 10 Free licenses to be given away, each costing $80. As always, you just need to leave a comment saying why you would like to win a free license. 10 lucky winners will be chosen randomly and will be provided with a free license each.
You can subscribe to TechPP newsletter or RSS feed to get to know about more such offers and giveaways and other technology updates every day!
Martin from GHacks is giving away Partition Commander 11 and Perfect Image 12 today! Try your luck there as well.
Update: This giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced soon.
Winners: Vincent, khim, jelson, Indulis, paul(us), d kin, DaveV, Lee, Pawan, Arif. Non-winners have a special offer if you are interested. Read further.
Since many of you have shown interest in this unique and rare software, the guys at Sothink have decided to offer a good discount of $20!!
Full price: 79.95
Your discount: $20 off
Your price: $59.95
Use this Coupon code: TS79EC59PP when purchasing to avail the discount! The coupon expires Jan 31st 2010.