Access Your PC from iPad with AlwaysOnPC
iPad owners will surely love this! AlwaysOnPC allows you to access your PC or Mac from your iPad, on the go. Be it the office suite or the Flash, you can view anything on your iPad using AlwaysOnPC!
AlwaysOnPC is already a popular app for iPhones and now available for iPad as well. It lets you access your home PC (or Mac) from anywhere and at anytime even when the PC is turned off! Of-course it doesn’t come free. But $9.99 for this app looks like a worthy investment for the features you get. The developer claims that the app gives you the features of almost 40 different apps including the above mentioned office suite, Firefox and Flash for your iPad.
AlwaysOnPC’s iPad app affords you the ability to Work with your Excel or Power Point files, monitor Google Analytics (on the actual site), read email, simply click to open attachments, play Flash games on Facebook or other sites, and much more.
- Free software so you can access your AlwaysOnPC from your PC or Mac
- Edit, crop and retouch photos such as GIF, JPEG, TIFF and more with the included image editing program
- Browse the web on FireFox 3.5.6 with Flash support
- Copy and paste between Office applications and the photo editor, drawing program, email and more
- Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
- 3rd party Online Storage support: DropBox is pre-installed. Other vendors such as Box.net, Jungle Disk, Carbonite, SugarSync, Google Docs and others can be accessed via FireFox
- Install free FireFox Addons like xMarks to import & sync your bookmarks and passwords with your PC or laptop
- Install your favorite FireFox toolbars like Google or Yahoo! Toolbars
We do have some complaints with this wonderful app. One, the iPad version is not compatible with iPhones (and vice versa) and two, it does not yet support Flash audio or full-motion video. But we still believe that AlwaysOnPC for iPad is a good value for money app for every iPad owner.
Download AlwaysOnPC for iPad [iTunes link – $9.99]