Infinix Smart 2 Offers Dual-LED Front Flash and Dual-VoLTE for Rs 5,999
Infinix has today added yet another smartphone to its growing line of budget offerings. The new Smart 2 comes with a tall screen, Android 8.1, and a software-based face unlock feature, all for a starting price of Rs 5,999. The phone will be exclusively available on Flipkart from this month’s 10th.
As for the specifications, the Infinix Smart 2 features a 5.45-inch 18:9 screen which has a resolution of 720p. The phone is powered by a MediaTek quad-core processor and comes with either 2 or 3GB of RAM. Storage options include 16 or 32GB, both of which are expandable up to 128GB through a MicroSD card slot.
The Infinix Smart 2 also has a 3050mAh battery and runs Android 8.1 with a custom skin out of the box. There’s a 13-megapixel rear sensor with an aperture of f/2.0 and an 8-megapixel lens on the front. In addition, the phone features a dual-LED setup for selfies, while a single one on the rear. It’s also compatible with Dual-VoLTE which allows you to run two 4G networks simultaneously. Unfortunately, the phone doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor and instead, offers a software-based face unlock feature.
The 2GB/16GB variant of the Infinix Smart 2 costs Rs 5,999, while the 3GB/32GB model is priced at Rs 6,999. There are four color options to choose from — Bordeaux Red, City Blue, Sandstone Black, and Serene Gold.
Infinix Smart 2 Specifications
- 5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) FullView LCD panel, 18:9 aspect ratio, 500 nits of brightness
- MediaTek MT6739 quad-core SoC clocked at 1.5GHz
- 2/3GB of RAM, 16/32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with a MicroSD card
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Dual-SIM, Dual-VoLTE
- Android 8.1, XOS 3.3.0
- 13-megapixel rear sensor, f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus (PDAF), LED flash
- 8-megapixel front sensor, f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- 3,050mAh battery