Xolo ZX with 6.22-inch HD Display and Dual Rear Cameras Launched
Remember Xolo? The sister-brand of Indian smartphone company, Lava, has just launched its newest smartphone, the Xolo ZX, which it claims to be a ‘Premium Smartphone at Affordable Price’. Some of the highlights of the device include a 6.22-inch notch display, MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, dual camera setup on the rear, and a 3260mAh battery.
The Xolo ZX features a 6.22-inch HD display with a notch at the top, 2.5D curved glass design, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. Under the hood, it is powered by a 2.0 GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset with AI Gaming Mode for additional GPU resources, 4GB or 6GB of RAM, and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage (expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card). Additionally, the device comes with a fingerprint scanner, mounted on the back, for authentication, and a 3260mAh battery to power it all.
In terms of optics, the Xolo ZX sports a dual camera setup on the rear with a 13MP primary and a 5MP secondary sensor with dual-tone flash. The rear cameras feature AI Refocus – to allow users to change focus after an image has been shot and AI Portrait Mode – to capture an image in six different modes with various light effects. On the front, the device has a 16MP camera with a screen flash.
Xolo ZX Specifications
- 6.22-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.0 GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset with AI Gaming Mode
- 4GB or 6GB RAM, 64GB or 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card)
- Dual rear cameras (13MP primary and a 5MP secondary sensor with dual-tone flash), a 16MP camera on the front
- Fingerprint scanner on the rear
- 3260mAh battery
Xolo ZX Pricing and Availability
The Xolo ZX comes in two colours: Midnight Blue and Electric Blue colours. It is available in two RAMand internal storage configurations: 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB and is priced at Rs 11,499 and Rs 13,999 respectively. The device will go on sale starting April 25 on Amazon.
- Rs. 2200 Cashback: ‘Cashback of Rs. 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber (XOLO ZX)
- 50GB Data: Up to 50GB of additional 4G data in the form of one additional data voucher of 5GB per recharge for a maximum of 10 recharges
- Above offer would be applicable on the Recharge of Rs. 198 & Rs. 299 plans only
- Cleartrip Voucher: Voucher worth Rs 2800/-, will be generated for an Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on XOLO ZX
- The device comes loaded with Pre-Loaded Jio cinema application allowing user to enjoy the inbuilt theatre mode of the smartphone