If you are a Windows user, you must have had problems with your internet connection sometime or the other. Regardless of a wired or wireless connection, this issue is bound to appear. What do you do when internet stops working? Restarting the modem and/or the router may be an option. Or, flushing the DNS cache, deleting the cookies, cleaning the temporary files. Or may be use the default troubleshooting tool provided by Windows. Things can get really tedious, even for a geek. Then imagine the plight of a non-techie!
The easy solution is Complete Internet Repair.
Complete Internet Repair
Complete Internet Repair is a free application fr Windows XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7. This small (500kb) software automates all of the common troubleshooting techniques for fixing connectivity issues. Just tick the relevant boxes and press the Go button. Then, when it’s finished, reboot your PC and you should hopefully find that everything’s working again.
Regardless of whether you are using an ADSL modem or an ADSL router or a cable router or a dial-up modem, Complete internet repair can troubleshoot and fix your internet connectivity issue. Though it looks like a simple tool, you still need to make your own decision to analyze the actual point of issue before choosing an option.
Rizone Complete Internet Repair – Features
CIR can be useful under following scenarios-
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any webpage or can only access some webpages.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Other networking problems.
Also note that, your anti-virus and/or the firewall might raise an alarm while using this tool since it will be making a low level tweak/changes to the Windows registry in some cases. Rizone3, the makers of CIR insists that it is clean and free of any malware whatsoever. It is portable and can be run from a USB drive.
Download Complete Internet Repair