iPhone Explorer – Copy and Move Files from iPhone [iTunes Alternative]
If you are sad that Apple iTunes is the only option to manage files and media on your iPhone, then here is an iTunes alternative – iPhone Explorer.
iPhone Explorer is an iPhone browser which allows you to easily browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. This small software has simple and nice UI with drag and drop facilities on iPhone.
Update: iPhone Explorer is now rebranded as iExplorer.
Features of iPhone Explorer
- 100% Free iPhone browser for Mac and Windows
- 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
- Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
- Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
- Tiny download size
- (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
Manage Files on iPhone with iPhone explorer
iPhone Explorer is available for Mac as well as Windows and works with all generations of iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch!
Updated links for iExplorer are given below: