If you are sad that Apple iTunes is the only option to manage files and media on your iPhone, then here is an iTunes alternative – iPhone Explorer.
iPhone Explorer is an iPhone browser which allows you to easily browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. This small software has simple and nice UI with drag and drop facilities on iPhone.
Update: iPhone Explorer is now rebranded as iExplorer.
Features of iPhone Explorer
- 100% Free iPhone browser for Mac and Windows
- 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
- Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
- Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
- Tiny download size
- (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
Manage Files on iPhone with iPhone explorer
iPhone Explorer is available for Mac as well as Windows and works with all generations of iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch!
Updated links for iExplorer are given below:
Download iPhone Explorer for Windows
Download iPhone Explorer for Mac
Was this article helpful?
TechPP is supported by our audience. We may earn affiliate commissions from buying links on this site.