You might be knowing that TechPP completed an year of successful blogging last month and so far it has been a one man show (majorly). There is surely a lot of scope to grow and improve.
I have always believed in making TechPP – a place to share the knowledge on anything related to Technology and Internet – be it Web 2.0, Social media, Computers or Wordpress in a simple, easy to understand way. But I do feel that there are certain areas and topics which still need to be explored and covered and though I think I can contribute in those areas, I don’t really think that I can find time to do it.
So am looking for few writers who can fill up that void. If you have the skills and expertise to do that, you are more than welcome to join us on the TechPP team, and this will be a paid endeavor, so you get a chance to showcase your skills and get paid for it too!
Below are the areas that I am looking to expand in:
- Apple/Mac/iPhone related articles and tips n tricks
- Mobile related articles
- Gadgets and Hardware related articles
- Detailed How-to articles
- Linux (Ubuntu and other flavors) related articles
- Super Cool, Sexy and Unique List posts
What you will get if you write for TechPP?
- Full credit for the article
- Backlinks to your own blog from every post you write
- Performance-based monetary compensation. Payable via Paypal at the end of each month.
- Full editorial support when writing your articles
- And last but not the least, attention and love from thousands of our lovely readers.
If you are interested to be a part of TechPP team, just drop in a mail to raju[at]techpp[dot]com. Please make sure you include the following details –
- Why do you want to write for TechPP?
- What area(s) you can cover from the list above?
- Do you own a blog or if you have written elsewhere? If yes, please provide the samples
- What is the expected frequency of writing articles for TechPP?
- Anything else you wish to let me know
Once I get your eMail, I will contact you personally. We can discuss further and take it forward from there.