[How to] Jailbreak iPad with JailbreakMe 2.0 Star
Yes! You can jailbreak iPad on iOS 3.2 or iOS 3.2.1 using the latest userland based jailbreaking tool – JailbreakMe 2.0 Star!
JailbreakMe is a browser based jailbreak tool which means that you just need to point the safari browser of your iPad to http://jailbreakme.com and it will do the jailbreak for you! The best part of jailbreak iPad is the possibility of enabling Flash on the device!
Anyway, here is a simple guide to Jailbreak iPad 3.2/3.2.1 using JailbreakMe 2.0 Star
Guide to Jailbreak iPad 3.2/3.2.1 using JailbreakMe 2.0 Star
1. Download iTunes 9.2.1 and install it to your computer if you haven’t done that already.
2. Launch iTunes and backup our data
3. Update iPad to iOS 3.2.1
4. Ensure iPad is connected to the Internet and open Safari Browser on iPad and navigate to “http://jailbreakme.com” or “http://jailbreakme.modmyi.com/“
5. “Slide to jailbreak” to begin the Jailbreak process on your iPad.
6. JailbreakMe will download the necessary files to initiate the Jailbreak on iPad.
7. Once the download is completed, jailbreaking process will start. Wait fr it to complete.
8. After the iPad Jailbreak is completed you are shown a welcome message – “Cydia has been added to the home screen”.
Voila! You now have a jailbroken iPad in your hands!