Nokia N9 – Specs, Features, Price, Availability & More
Nokia has announced the world’s first ever button-less smartphone – the Nokia N9! This was announced during the ongoing Nokia Connection 2011 event at Singapore. Powered by Meego Harmattan OS, Nokia N9 is touted as the Swipe phone and comes with absolutely zilch buttons. Even the unlocking is done via double tapping the screen twice. But yeah, they do have dedicated buttons for camera, volume & power.
In this post, we will take a look at the technical specifications, unique features, price & availability details of Nokia N9.
Nokia N9 – Specs
- Meego 1.2 Harmattan OS
- 8 MP Carl Zeiss Camera with 4x Zoom
- 720p HD Recording
- 16GB in-built memory (expandable upto 64GB)
- 2.5D Curved Gorilla Glass
- 1 GHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 1500 mAh Battery
- Standby time of 380 hours
- Talktime of 660 mins
- Weight: 135 g
- 3.9″ Capacitive AMOLED touchscreen
- 3264×2448 pixels resolution
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 3G, Edge, HSDPA connectivity
Nokia N9 – Features
- Nokia N9 comes in 3 colors – Black, Cyan & Magenta
- AMOLED screen with 16million colors
- HD video recording at 1280×720 30 fps
- Video out
- Camera: Touch-to-focus and exposure lock,Automatic Motion Blur Reduction
- Dolby Headphone and Dolby Digital Plus support
- USB Mass storage facility
- Unique swipe interface
- Built in NFC support
Nokia N9 – Price and Availability
Nokia N9 comes in 3 colors – black, magenta and cyan. You will have an option to choose either the 16GB or 64GB version. The price details have not been revealed yet. The expected price for Nokia N9 16GB version is around $660 and $749 for the 64GB version.
The initial list of countries where Nokia N9 will be available (later this year) include China, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Singapore, Russia and some European countries. Surprisingly, USA, UK & India doesn’t figure in the list!