Samsung has just launched a new smartphone in its A-series devices, the Samsung Galaxy A20. With the launch of the new smartphone, the A-series in India now includes the Galaxy A10, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, and Galaxy A50. The highlighting features of the Galaxy A20 include an Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, Exynos 7884 Octa-Core chipset, and a dual camera setup on the rear.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 features a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display with a screen resolution of 1560 × 720 pixels and a waterdrop notch. Under the hood, it is powered by an Exynos Octa-Core 7884 chipset, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 512GB using a microSD card). In terms of other hardware, the Galaxy AA20 comes with dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for authentication. The device has a whopping 4000mAh battery with 15W fast-charging support and runs on Samsung’s One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Coming to the optics, the Galaxy A20 sports a dual camera setup on the rear with a 13MP primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and a 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture. On the front, it comes with an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture for selfies.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- Exynos Octa-Core 7884 chipset
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB using a microSD card)
- Dual camera on the rear (13MP primary with f/1.9 aperture + 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture), 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture on the front
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5
- Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A20 Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A20 comes in three colours: Red, Blue, and Black with only one RAM and storage configuration, 3GB + 32GB, and is priced at Rs 12,490. It will go on sale starting April 10 on Samsung’s official website, a few e-commerce platforms, and retail stores in the country.