Vivo has today launched the Vivo V15 smartphone in India, after promoting it alongside the Vivo V15 Pro, it launched last month. The V15 is a spec-down version of the V15 Pro, which is priced at Rs 28,990. The highlighting features of the Vivo V15 include a Full HD+ LCD display, MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, triple-camera setup on the rear, and 32-megapixel pop-up camera on the front.
In terms of specifications, the device comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD display, with 90.95% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, on top. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card). There is a fingerprint scanner on the device, mounted on the rear, for authentication. The V15 retains the 3.5mm audio jack, has a massive 4000mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging, and runs on FunTouch OS 9, based on Android 9 Pie.
For optics, the Vivo V15 sports a triple camera setup on the rear, with a 12MP (f/1.78) Dual Pixel primary sensor, a 5MP (f/2.4) depth sensor, and an 8MP (f/2.2) AI 120-degree Super wide-angle sensor. On the front, the device has a 32MP (f/2.0) pop-up camera with Samsung ISOCELL GD1 sensor, for selfies.
Vivo V15 Specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card)
- Triple Rear Camera (12MP (f/1.78) primary + 5MP (f/2.4) depth sensor + 8MP (f/2.2) AI 120-degree Super wide-angle sensor), 32MP (f/2.0) pop-up camera with Samsung ISOCELL GD1 sensor on the front for selfies
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie
- 4000mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging
Vivo V15 Pricing and Availability
The Vivo V15 comes in three colours: Royal Blue, Frozen Black and Glamour Red, and is priced at Rs 23,990. It will be available on Vivo’s official website, Amazon India, Flipkart, and offline stores, starting March 25.