Motorola has just announced the company’s newest Android One device at an event held in Brazil. The smartphone is called the Motorola One Vision and comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, 25MP hole-punch camera with Quad-Pixel technology, and an Exynos 9609 processor.
The Motorola One Vision features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD display with an aspect ratio of 21:9. At its core, the device is powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage (expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD). Other specifications for the device include a fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, and dual microphones. The device runs on Android One based on Android 9.0 Pie and has a 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging. In terms of connectivity, it comes with NFC, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), and 4G VoLTE.
For optics, the Motorola One Vision sports a dual camera setup on the rear with a 48MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, Night Vision mode, and OIS and a 5MP secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture. And on the front, a 25MP hole-punch camera with f/2.0 aperture. The highlighting thing about the rear camera of the device is that it uses the Quad Pixel technology which combines four pixels into one large 1.6µm pixel to provide a 12MP photo with reduced noise and improved brightness.
Motorola One Vision Specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD display with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM and 128GB storage (expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD)
- Dual camera setup on the rear (48MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture + 5MP secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture),
- 25MP hole-punch front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, dual microphones
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging
- Android One based on Android 9.0 Pie
Motorola One Vision Pricing and Availability
The Motorola One Vision comes in two colors: Sapphire Blue and Brown, and is priced at €299 (~ US$ 335 / INR 23523). It will go on sale in Saudi Arabia and Thailand starting May 16 and in the UK at the end of the month. It is expected to come to other countries soon in the coming months.