Tenorshare UltData: The Best Android Data Recovery App
Easily recover deleted WhatsApp messages
- Losing files is painful, and it can occur anytime due to various reasons, such as accidental deletion, malfunctioning memory cards, and insufficient storage.
- Depending on the platform you’re using, you will have access to a variety of data recovery software that can help you reclaim your lost or deleted data.
- One such file recovery tool for Android is Tenorshare UltData, which can perform all sorts of data recovery and has a significantly higher chance of recovering files, ranging from photos, videos, and audio to WhatsApp media and documents.
Accidents may happen; you could accidentally delete everything from your Android phone without realizing it. Losing files is painful, and it can occur for various reasons, including accidental deletion, insufficient storage, or malfunctioning memory cards. Whatever the case, though, the question is: how can we recover the deleted files?
Well, depending on the device you are using and the operating system it runs, there is a range of data recovery tools available out there. However, not every single data recovery software manages to live up to its claims. And thus, the need for a reliable option: one that is easy to use, helps with all offers various data recovery options, and that is not overly expensive.
One of the prominent names in the data recovery space is Tenorshare, which is known for its various data recovery/management solutions for both smartphones and computers.
Talking about Android, in particular, Tenorshare has an all-new data Android recovery app, UltData, that claims to make the entire data recovery process on your Android smartphone effortlessly easy.
Here is a look at what UltData is and how you can use it to recover deleted data on your Android smartphone.
Table of Contents
What is Tenorshare UltData?
Tenorshare UltData is an Android data recovery tool that can help you recover a wide range of lost data, including deleted photos, videos, and WhatsApp files, on your Android device. It works for both: internal memory and SD card, so you can use it to recover deleted files from both these storage options.
One of the best things about Tenorshare UltData is that it does not require root privileges to function, which makes it easy to use even for those who are not well-versed with their way around Android. Similarly, another aspect that makes UltData better than most other Android data recovery tools is that it can help you recover deleted WhatsApp messages and documents even if you do not have a backup.
When Can You Use Tenorshare UltData?
While there are various scenarios where you can use the Tenorshare UltData app to recover deleted files on your Android, the following are a few situations where it can be particularly effective:
- Water damage
- Accidental deletion
- Operating system crash
- Broken screen
- System root
- Memory malfunction
Key Features of the Tenorshare UltData App
Out of all Android data recovery apps, Tenoshare UltData comes out on top as a more promising mobile data recovery solution because of the following key features:
- It can recover multiple data and lost files on your Android device, be it photos, documents, or videos, regardless of the file type.
- It performs a quick scan on your device and retrieves all the lost files almost instantaneously. You can even filter the scanned results by size, type, or date, to find specific files.
- It provides a preview of the lost files on your Android upon rescanning, which makes it easier to find the files you want to recover.
- It supports various use-case scenarios. So no matter if you accidentally deleted your data or lost it due to water damage, UltData will restore it within no time.
- It is compatible with all Android smartphones and does not require root access to recover lost data.
- It retrieves and restores the lost files directly on your device and promises not to share your data with any other platform. As a result, you can trust it and rest assured that it is safe to use.
How to Use Tenorshare UltData to Recover Deleted Files on Android?
The Tenorshare UltData app is easy to get started: it has a clean and intuitive interface with all the essential functions laid out upfront, so you can easily get around the menu and perform quick operations.
Below is a breakdown of the steps for using UltData.
- Head over to the Play Store to download Tenorshare UltData on your Android phone and install it.
- Select a recovery option from the available recovery options on the home screen. All options have a brief description below them that gives you an idea of their function.
- Depending on what recovery option you choose, the app will begin searching for lost files from those categories on your device.
- Once the scanning is complete, it will give you a count of all the files it found. Click OK.
- Click on a file to preview it.
- Once you decide the files to recover, select them and click on the save icon on the top-right to recover them and save them to your device. You can do this to recover photos, videos, and audio.
- To recover WhatsApp Data, choose the Recover WhatsApp Data option from the main menu, and the app will scan your device for all the deleted photos, videos, audio, and documents. In addition, it also scans for deleted chats on your device so you can recover deleted WhatsApp messages with it as well.
- Click on the item type you want to recover and follow the steps as directed on the app. Attached below is a video demonstrating how to use the Tenorshare UltData app on Android.
Recovering Lost Files on Android Made Easy With Tenorshare UltData
Generally speaking, while no data recovery tool can promise 100% recovery success, you have a significantly higher recovery success rate of recovering your lost files on Android with Tenorshare UltData than most other solutions. That is, of course, when, granted you use the app as early as possible after you lose/delete data on your phone.
Tenorshare UltData costs $4.99 (Rs 361) per year, and for that money, you get what is probably the best data recovery app for Android: one that offers you the ability to recover pretty much all kinds of files, from phone media (photos, videos, and audio) to WhatsApp data (chats, media, and documents).