10 Things To Know About the Samsung Galaxy M10s
Alongside the M30s, Samsung has today also announced the M10s, which is an upgrade over the M10 launched earlier this year. The new smartphones join the existing lineup in the M-series, which include the M10, M20, M30, and M40. With the M10s, the company is promising some improvements and upgrades over its previous model, the Galaxy M10. Here are 10 things to know about the all-new Galaxy M10s.
- A 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display with near bezel-less edge-to-edge HD+ screen.
- Samsung’s in-house 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos7884B processor running under the hood.
- A dual-camera setup on the rear (13MP primary + 5MP secondary ultra-wide sensor) with LED flash. And an 8MP camera on the front for selfies.
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 512GB with microSD card).
- A 4000mAh battery to power everything with a 15W Type-C fast charger bundled in the box.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for authentication.
- Widevine L1 certification to allow users to stream HD content across different platforms on the device.
- Dolby Atmos 360-degree surround sound for an immersive audio experience.
- Android 9 Pie with Samsung’s OneUI running on top.
- Two colors: Stone Blue and Piano Black.
Samsung Galaxy M10s Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M10s comes in only one configuration: 3GB + 32GB and is priced at INR 8,999. It will go on sale starting September 29 on Amazon India and Samsung Shop.