Samsung launches the Unbox Magic Smart TV series in India starting at Rs 24,990
Samsung has launched its new range of Smart TVs under the ‘Unbox Magic’ Series. It is not the first time that Samsung has launched a Smart TV in India, but a few sets of exclusive features like Personal Computer, Music System, Home Cloud, Live Cast, and Two Way Sharing, make them stand apart from the previous models.
Samsung says that the new Smart TVs are designed under the ‘Make for India’ philosophy, with daily needs and requirements of customers taken into consideration, and launched under the ‘Unbox Magic Every day’ campaign to resonate with the lifestyle of millennials.
“At Samsung, we believe in creating an ecosystem, to provide users with unique solutions that enhance the consumer’s experience and enrich their lifestyle. The latest Smart TV range caters to the needs of our consumers with a host of never-seen-before features such as Personal Computer, Music System, Home Cloud, Live Cast and Two Way Sharing. With Samsung’s commitment to deliver best in class products, these Smart TVs will redefine the consumer experience”, said Mr Raju Pullan, Senior Vice President, Consumer Electronics Samsung India.
In addition to the aforementioned new smart features, the all-new Smart TVs from Samsung come with picture quality that ranges from High Definition range with Ultra Pix technology to the Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K models, with better color and contrast levels.
Samsung Unbox Magic Smart TV Features
- Personal Computer – Turns Smart TV into a full-fledged computer, rather than just browsing. Allows users to create documents, presentations, work on the cloud, mirror laptop on the TV, remotely access their laptop or PC from anywhere, and much more. For ensuring the user’s security the Smart TVs are secured by multi-layered Knox and provide seamless access to Microsoft Office 365 services over the cloud.
- Music System – Adds visual elements to the screen to provide users with a more enriching music-listening experience. It offers a library of skins with different color options to choose from. In addition, it allows users to manage multiple device playlists and connect external speakers.
- Home Cloud – Transforms into a virtual cloud and automatically stores your favourite moments. It transfers the pictures and videos on a smartphone automatically and wirelessly without an internet connection on to the USB drive connected to the TV. For this, it requires the user to initially sync their smartphone and TV, after which, the data is automatically backed up on the USB drive every time the smartphone comes in close proximity to the Smart TV.
- Live Cast – Allows users to seamlessly stream live moments from any remote location on to the Smart TV via their smartphone.
- Two Way Sharing – Makes sharing of content between the TV and smartphone easier by allowing the smartphone and Smart TV to work in harmony. It allows users to play music and videos from their phone onto the Smart TV for a bigger screen entertainment and also provides them with the ability to carry the TV content and audio to the smartphone without internet.
- Smart Hub – Provides one-stop single access for all the content like TV, apps, and other sources. It allows users to browse content while watching TV and check the thumbnail previews before playing a clip. There are more than 60K+ titles across National and International content in 10+ local languages .
Samsung Smart TV Pricing and Availability
The new range of Smart TVs from Samsung starts with 32-inch screen size and goes all the way up to 82-inch. The price starts at Rs 24,900 for the 32-inch and the TVs will be available across all Samsung Smart Plazas and other leading electronic stores.