- We often scroll through many posts on Facebook and also, like most posts, present on our feed.
- But you may feel the need to look for a post, photo, or comment that you liked on your Facebook account but cannot remember the details.
- In this post, you’ll learn how to see all the posts you have liked on the popular social media app..
Facebook uploads an absurd amount of content every day because it has millions of users worldwide. And the users also share a lot of content every day. Therefore, it can be confusing and tedious for many users to find an exciting video, picture, or another item that they have loved or liked in the past.
The activity log of the social media website operated by Meta is the central place where we can view all our account activities. You can also view your searches, comments, and other activities in this log. The procedure to find the activity log is pretty simple. Now, let us see how you can easily view all the posts you have liked with your account in the Facebook app and on the website.
Table of Contents
How To See Liked Posts On Facebook App
The Facebook app on iOS and Android platforms has similar features, so we have created a simple step-by-step guide to view all the posts you have liked in your feed on the app. While we are referencing the Android app here, the procedure is pretty much the same on iOS and iPadOS.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Tap the profile icon in the lower right corner for the iOS app and the upper right corner for the Android app.
- Now tap on Settings and privacy. Next, you need to tap on Settings.
- You will now get lots of options for your account. Scroll down to the Your Information tab and select the Activity log.
- After that, you need to scroll down to the Interactions section and then need to tap Likes and reactions.
- You will now find all the posts you have liked so far in the Facebook app. If you click on the “All” tab, you can quickly dislike or remove all the posts you have liked in your Facebook account.
- You can also view each liked post again individually or go to the uploader’s profile.
How To See Your Liked Posts On Facebook Lite App
The steps to view all the liked posts on the Facebook Lite App are also quite similar if we compare it to the regular app. Below are the mentioned steps:
- Tap on the menu tab located in the top right corner of the Facebook lite app.
- Next, go to the Settings and privacy section and search for Activity log.
- Here, you will find the Manage your Tags tab. Now, below the tab, you will see the Interactions After that, click on Likes and reactions.
- Now you can Select all to dislike all the liked posts or individually, unlike any specific post.
How To See Liked Posts On Facebook Website
You can also easily view or categorize all the liked posts from the Facebook website as well. Below are the steps to do the same:
- On the home feed, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and then click on Settings & privacy > Activity log.
- In the left pane, click on Interactions and select Likes and reactions.
- It will show the date-wise list of videos, photos, pages, etc., that you have liked in the sequence from newest to oldest.
- You will now see all the posts you have liked from your account. Select any particular post to unlike any post or click on All to dislike or remove all liked posts.
These are all straightforward methods for finding liked Facebook posts, including videos, images, and other types of content. Once you’ve discovered posts you have previously liked, you can choose them by selecting the three dots next to the post. This is far superior to manually scrolling through the posts or using the Facebook search bar. You can use the activity log to keep track of all your Facebook likes and other actions.
- How to Hide Last Name on Facebook: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Turn Off “People You May Know” Feature on Facebook
- How to Leave WhatsApp Groups Silently Without Notification
- 7 Ways to Find Who Blocked You on Facebook
- How to Unmute on Instagram: App, Stories, Profile, and More
- How to See YouTube Dislike Count on Any Video